Technical documentation. APIs
The CHECKINGplan® application programming interface (API) contains a number of standard methods, which allow customers to access and integrate CHECKINGplan® functionality into their business applications or websites. Similarly, it can be used to synchronise existing information in another system, without having to maintain the same supports and data in both systems.
This technology is therefore designed to meet the needs of customers who require maximum flexibility in integration with their existing solutions.
- Registration of opportunities with questionnaire by sector and activity
- Planning of services, pending services
- Content collaboration: multiple users can take notes and complete questionnaires
- Mobile sale: salesmen collect information on the go
- Sales intelligence: dashboards and indicators
- Employees can close incidents from their tablet, PC, or browser
- Employee training: through pre-designed questionnaires, employees follow a clear guide to the information to be collected in each sales phase
- On-site service: employees can take pictures and notes during an intervention
- Service analysis: information and trends of customer preference, regarding contracted products or those that are not commercially successful
- Management of potential clients: Fast registration of contacts. Qualify leads to accounts and opportunities in one step. Automated quotes according to customer preference based on a series of key points
- Visit planning, automatic budgeting
- Monitoring of outstanding services for clients above a certain level of interest
- Potential customer rating